Kids & Families
... Make our market A special Place
What happening for kids & families?
The Market Kids' TENT
For information, a meeting spot, shelter from the sun or rain, come check out our Kids' Tent set up every Saturday just for you! We'll always have colouring pages & comfy chairs. With special events to boot.
241 Charlotte St.
We have officially partnered with Hello Baby! to offer services for children and families on our market days. Just through the breezeway at 241 Charlotte St. (corner of Charlotte and Aylmer), you can find a safe and quiet place to feed your baby, change a bum or simply get out of the sun or rain and enjoy a family-friendly space. With a lovely play room for kids of all ages and friendly, welcoming hosts, we're lucky to share this little sanctuary with you.
10:00 o'clock is kids' hour
We are working to offer a different children's activity every Saturday at 10:00AM. Our upcoming list of events is growing! Some activities will take place at our kids' tent (across from the south pavilion), some at the pavilion and others at Hello Baby! There will always be a sign at the kids' tent telling you where to go!
Mark Your Calendars ...
1. July 14th 10:00AM @ the south pavilion: Habitat for Humanity is hosting a children's birdhouse building and painting workshop at the south Pavilion this Saturday, starting 10:00AM. Each child will be able to take home the birdhouse they build. Suggested donation of $5 to participate.
Upcoming July & August events with dates to be confirmed. Stay tuned, check back!
- Peterborough Storytellers
- Peterborough GreenUp Water Education & Play
- Rowan Tree Preschool - Waldorf inspired stories, music and crafts.
- Kids Yoga with Matt Brill